IMMEDIATE OPENING –
LACA is seeking a new member for our support team to provide
support to member K-12 school districts.
LACA is one of the Ohio ITC (Information Technology Centers) providing
services to school districts in the Licking/Muskingum and neighboring county
area (east-central Ohio). Job location
is Newark, Ohio. Application Deadline
June 1, 2018.
Please feel free to share this message with potential candidates.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL DUTIES: Aids in the development, integration,
delivery, security, training, consultation and efficient help-line support
required for effective utilization of fiscal software programs and related
1. Maintain maximum knowledge of fiscal software
applications, fiscal EMIS, and supporting applications to user sites, including
but not limited to budgetary/accounting, payroll, personnel, and equipment inventory.
2. Provide phone and technical support to users on
all fiscal applications including but not limited to USAS, USPS, Bear, RAM, and
3. Maintain current knowledge of productivity
tools, including but not limited to MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and
Adobe Acrobat, as well as remote support tools such as TeamViewer.
4. Support integration of imports and exports
between state fiscal applications and third-party applications
5. Develop and provide effective training of
clients and provide solutions to client concerns.
6. Attain expertise in software products, utilities
and programming techniques to enhance and supplement fiscal software programs,
data needs and reports.
7. Maintain and order all fiscal related special
8. Coordinate timely and accurate submission of
electronic data to outside agencies pertaining to the fiscal applications.
9. Assist in the maintenance of LACA's hardware inventory and record archives.
10. Assist in distribution of all OECN
software/hardware purchasing contracts and licensing agreements with the
11. Input requisitions; process purchase orders and
12. Prepare accurate, timely documentation for LACA
users and staff.
13. Complete all necessary paperwork and forms in a
14. Perform routine error logging and reporting in
the state helpdesk.
15. Evaluate existing procedures/policies and
16. Provide assistance to the LACA Advisory
17. Maintain a good working relationship with all
central site staff to ensure a coordinated team approach to the institution of
procedures and the resolution of problems.
18. Perform all other duties as defined and directed
by the LACA Executive Director.
1. Is dependable in attendance.
2. Has a good working relationship with users and
3. Accepts authority and direction.
4. Supports and reflects organization policy and
5. Retains good working attitude when overtime is
6. Excellent phone skills
1. Minimum 2 year business/accounting degree and/or
2 years’ experience in a education and/or accounting related field.
2. Good written and verbal communication skills,
and must interact well with Executive Director, users, and vendors inspiring
confidence from all.
3. Understanding of school finance or ability to