Unfortunately, pricing for LACA's Hosted Voice Service is determined on a case-by-case basis. The number of buildings and number of phone handsets fluxuates greatly between different customers. LACA coordinates a "site survey" to determine placement and quantity of handsets and can ONLY provide a final formal quote after this information has been gathered.
Final pricing is done on a monthly per-handset basis.
The monthly per-handset price includes:
- Installation and configuration of phones and CallManager.
- Ongoing support and maintenance of all phones and CallManager for the duration of the contract.
The monthly per-handset price does NOT include the following:
- Cost of the initial site-survey.
- Any wiring needed from distribution closets to locations of the phones.
- Power over Ethernet switches needed to connect and power the phones.